|Structure (for Chain)
|GB/T, DIN, ANSI, ISO, BS, JIS.
Wolff Chain Co. is 1 of the professional chain manufacturers in China. We focus on reseaching, manufacturing and trading of the chain drive with famous brands — “DOVON” and “DECHO”. We supply OEM services for many famous enterprises such as SUZUKI, XIHU (WEST LAKE) DIS., FAW, AGCO, JUMING as well.
Wolff mainly producing the Transmission chains,Conveyor chains,Dragging Chains,Silent chains,Leaf chains,Roller chains,Special chain and many other series of chain products. Our technicians a have improved the chains quality to the world-level. High quality material selection, powerful and precise heat-treatment technology and excellent assembly methods ensure Wolff chains meet the tough and strict requirements for machines and vehicles.
All of our products completely conform to the international standard such as ISO\DIN\ANSI\BS\JIS, etc. Wolff has been successfully certified by ISO9001 Quality Management System,SGS inspection and BV inspection. Wolff chains can be widely applied to many industries including automobile, motorcycle, forklift, wood processing machine, constructure machine, packing machine, food machine,tobacco machine and agricultural equipments. Wolff chains are popular in America,South America,Europe,Middle East, South East Asia and Africa markets.
Welcome to our exhibition
Q1. What is your terms of packing?
A: Generally, we pack our goods in single color box. If you have special request about packing, pls negotiate with us in advance, we can pack the goods as your request.
Q2. What is your terms of payment?
A: T/T 30% as deposit, and 70% before delivery. We’ll show you the photos of the products and packages
before you pay the balance. Other payments terms, pls negotiate with us in advance, we can discuss.
Q3. What is your terms of delivery?
A: EXW, FOB, CFR, CIF.
Q4. How about your delivery time?
A: Generally, it will take 25 to 30 days after receiving your advance payment. The specific delivery time depends
on the items and the quantity of your order.
Q5. Can you produce according to the samples?
A: Yes, we can produce by your samples or technical drawings. We can build the molds and fixtures.
Q6. What is your sample policy?
A: We can supply the sample if we have ready parts in stock, but the customers have to pay the sample cost and
the courier cost.We welcome sample order.
Q7. Do you test all your goods before delivery?
A: Yes, we have 100% test before delivery
Q8: How do you make our business long-term and good relationship?
1. We keep good quality and competitive price to ensure our customers benefit ;
2. We respect every customer as our friend and we sincerely do business and make friends with them,
no matter where they come from.
|Standard or Nonstandard:
|Textile Machinery, Garment Machinery, Conveyer Equipment, Packaging Machinery, Food Machinery, Marine, Mining Equipment
|Short Pitch Chain
Can a conveyor chain be used in pharmaceutical manufacturing?
Yes, conveyor chains can be used in pharmaceutical manufacturing for various applications. Conveyor systems play a crucial role in the efficient and safe transportation of pharmaceutical products throughout the manufacturing process. Here are some key considerations when using conveyor chains in pharmaceutical manufacturing:
1. Material Selection:
– Choose conveyor chains made from materials that are suitable for pharmaceutical applications, such as stainless steel or FDA-approved plastic. These materials offer corrosion resistance, cleanliness, and compliance with industry regulations.
2. Cleanliness and Sanitation:
– Ensure that the conveyor chain design allows for easy cleaning and sanitation. Smooth surfaces, minimal crevices, and access for cleaning equipment are important to maintain a hygienic environment.
3. Contamination Control:
– Implement measures to prevent contamination of pharmaceutical products. This includes using chain lubricants that are safe for pharmaceutical applications and implementing proper handling and storage procedures.
4. Product Protection:
– Choose conveyor chain systems that minimize product damage or degradation. This can include utilizing gentle product handling features such as low-friction surfaces, adjustable speed controls, and proper product spacing.
5. Regulatory Compliance:
– Ensure that the conveyor chain system complies with pharmaceutical industry regulations and guidelines, such as Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and the requirements of regulatory bodies like the FDA.
6. Integration with Equipment:
– Consider the integration of conveyor chains with other equipment in the pharmaceutical manufacturing process, such as labeling machines, filling machines, and packaging equipment. The conveyor system should provide seamless operation and synchronization with these machines.
By carefully selecting and designing conveyor chains specifically for pharmaceutical manufacturing, it is possible to meet the stringent requirements of the industry in terms of cleanliness, product integrity, and regulatory compliance.
How do you calculate the power requirements for a conveyor chain?
Calculating the power requirements for a conveyor chain involves considering various factors. Here’s a step-by-step process:
1. Determine the total weight to be transported: Measure or estimate the total weight of the material or product that will be carried by the conveyor chain. This includes the weight of the product itself, any packaging, and additional loads.
2. Determine the speed of the conveyor: Determine the desired speed at which the conveyor chain will operate. This is typically measured in feet per minute (FPM) or meters per second (m/s).
3. Calculate the required capacity: Multiply the total weight by the desired speed to determine the required capacity of the conveyor system. This will give you the weight per unit of time (e.g., pounds per minute or kilograms per hour).
4. Consider the conveyor’s design factors: Take into account various design factors such as the type and pitch of the conveyor chain, the coefficient of friction between the chain and the conveyor components, and any incline or decline angles of the conveyor system. These factors affect the power requirements.
5. Determine the required power: Use the following formula to calculate the power requirements:
Power (in horsepower) = (Capacity × Friction Factor) ÷ (33,000 × Efficiency)
– Capacity is the weight per unit of time (from step 3)
– Friction Factor is the ratio of chain tension to chain weight, taking into account the design factors
– 33,000 is a conversion factor to convert the units to horsepower
– Efficiency is the overall efficiency of the conveyor system, typically expressed as a decimal value (e.g., 0.95 for 95% efficiency)
6. Select a suitable motor: Based on the calculated power requirements, select a motor that can provide the necessary power to drive the conveyor chain. Consider factors such as motor type, motor efficiency, and overload capacity.
It’s important to note that the power requirements may vary depending on specific conveyor system designs and operating conditions. Consulting with a qualified engineer or conveyor manufacturer is recommended to ensure accurate calculations and proper motor selection.
How do you calculate the required length of a conveyor chain?
Calculating the required length of a conveyor chain involves considering several factors related to the conveyor system and the specific application. Here’s a step-by-step guide:
- Determine the Conveyor Length: Measure the total length of the conveyor path, including any horizontal, inclined, or vertical sections.
- Account for Sprocket Centers: Identify the locations of the sprockets or drive units along the conveyor path. Measure the distance between each pair of adjacent sprockets.
- Calculate the Number of Links: Divide the total conveyor length by the pitch of the chain to determine the number of links required. The pitch is the distance between the center of two consecutive pins on the chain.
- Consider Tension Adjustment: Take into account any tension adjustment requirements based on the specific application. This may include allowances for tensioning devices or tension variations due to load fluctuations.
- Include End Connections: Consider the length of the end connections, such as master links or connecting pins, which are used to join the ends of the chain. Include their dimensions in the total chain length calculation.
- Add Safety Factors: Incorporate appropriate safety factors to ensure adequate chain length for proper tensioning and to accommodate any potential stretching or wear over time.
It’s important to note that the calculation of the required chain length is an estimation based on various factors and may require adjustments during the installation and tensioning process. Consulting the conveyor manufacturer’s guidelines or working with an experienced engineer can provide more precise calculations based on the specific conveyor system and application requirements.
editor by CX 2023-10-24