Conveyor Chains (M Series)
Chain No.: M20, M28, M40, M56, M80, M112, M160, M224, M315, M450
Pitch: 40.0mm to 200.0 mm
For Free Samples
Why choose us?
1. HangZhou Xihu (West Lake) Dis.hua Chain Group Co., Ltd established in 1991, we have 5 subsidiaries in China and also have 6 subsidiaries abroad;
2. We covering a production area of 200, 100 square meters, have more than 1, 800 sets of advanced equipment and over 3, 100 highly skilled employees, the annual production capacity has exceeded 20, 000, 000 meters;
3. We specialized in producing all kinds of standard chains and special chains, such as A or B series chains, driving chains, conveyor chains, dragging chains, agricultural chains and so on;
4. We have obtained ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO16969, AAA and API certificates.
The company is specialized in producing all kinds of standard chains and special chains, E. G. A or B series chains, automobile chains, stainless steel chains, combine harvester chains, heavy-duty cranked link transmission chains, stereo garage chains and maintenance-free chains etc.
In recent years, it invests the capital and depends on the improvement of technology to accelerate the step of new product development and the step of technology reform. It intends to produce high strength and precision chains in order to meet requirements of the domestic and overseas markets. We have enclosed our catalog, which introduces our company in detail and covers the main products we supply at present. You may also visit our online company introduction which includes our latest product line.
Should any of these items be of interest to you, please let us know. We will be happy to give you a quotation CZPT receipt of your detailed requirements.
We look CZPT to receiving your enquires soon.
How do you calculate the chain pull force in a conveyor chain system?
The chain pull force, also known as the chain tension, is an important parameter to determine in a conveyor chain system. It represents the force required to move the conveyed load along the conveyor. The calculation of chain pull force involves several factors:
1. Weight of the Load: Determine the weight of the load being conveyed. This includes the weight of the product, packaging materials, and any additional equipment or components carried by the conveyor.
2. Friction Coefficients: Identify the friction coefficients between the load and the conveyor components. This includes the friction between the product and the conveyor chain, as well as the friction between the product and the conveyor bed or guides. These coefficients are typically provided by the manufacturer or can be obtained through testing.
3. Incline or Decline Angle: Consider the angle at which the conveyor operates. If the conveyor has an incline or decline, the angle will affect the force required to move the load.
4. Acceleration and Deceleration: Account for any acceleration or deceleration requirements in the conveyor system. If the conveyor needs to start or stop abruptly or if there are changes in speed, these factors will impact the chain pull force.
Once these factors are determined, the chain pull force can be calculated using the following formula:
Chain Pull Force = (Weight of Load + Friction Force) × (1 + Incline or Decline Factor) × (1 + Acceleration or Deceleration Factor)
It’s important to note that the accuracy of the calculation depends on the accuracy of the input values. Therefore, it’s recommended to consult the conveyor manufacturer or an engineering professional to ensure precise calculations and proper sizing of the conveyor chain.
How does lubrication affect the performance of a conveyor chain?
Lubrication plays a crucial role in the performance and longevity of a conveyor chain. Proper lubrication helps to reduce friction, wear, and heat generation, ensuring smooth operation and minimizing the risk of premature failure. Here’s how lubrication affects the performance of a conveyor chain:
1. Friction Reduction: Lubrication forms a thin film between the chain components, reducing friction between metal surfaces. This reduces the energy required for operation, minimizes heat generation, and prevents excessive wear and tear.
2. Wear Prevention: Lubrication forms a protective layer on the chain components, preventing direct metal-to-metal contact. This helps to reduce wear and extend the service life of the chain.
3. Corrosion Protection: Lubricants often contain anti-corrosion additives that protect the chain from rust and oxidation. This is particularly important in environments with high humidity or exposure to corrosive substances.
4. Noise Reduction: Proper lubrication reduces the noise generated during chain operation by minimizing friction and metal-to-metal contact. This can contribute to a quieter and more comfortable working environment.
5. Temperature Control: Lubrication helps to dissipate heat generated during chain operation, preventing excessive temperature rise. This is crucial in high-speed or heavy-duty applications where heat can lead to accelerated wear and reduced chain performance.
6. Maintenance and Service Life: Regular lubrication and proper lubricant selection are essential for maintaining the chain’s performance and extending its service life. Adequate lubrication reduces the need for frequent maintenance, minimizes downtime, and lowers overall operating costs.
It’s important to follow the manufacturer’s recommendations for lubrication frequency and use the appropriate lubricant for the conveyor chain. Regular inspections and maintenance checks should also be conducted to ensure proper lubrication levels and address any issues promptly. Proper lubrication practices will enhance the performance, reliability, and durability of the conveyor chain system.
What is the load capacity of a conveyor chain?
The load capacity of a conveyor chain depends on various factors, including the chain design, material, size, and the operating conditions. It is crucial to consider the specific application requirements when determining the load capacity of a conveyor chain. Here are some key factors to consider:
- Chain Design: Different types of conveyor chains have varying load capacities. The chain design includes factors such as the type of links, their configuration, and the presence of attachments or rollers.
- Material: The material used to manufacture the conveyor chain significantly affects its load capacity. Common materials include steel, stainless steel, and plastic. Steel chains are generally more robust and have higher load-bearing capabilities.
- Chain Size: The size of the conveyor chain, including the pitch and width, plays a role in determining its load capacity. Larger chains with wider links tend to have higher load capacities.
- Operating Conditions: Factors such as the speed of the conveyor, the type and weight of the transported materials, and the environmental conditions (temperature, humidity, etc.) can impact the load capacity of the chain.
- Manufacturer Specifications: It is essential to consult the manufacturer’s specifications and guidelines for the specific conveyor chain being used. Manufacturers typically provide load capacity charts or tables based on their chain designs.
The load capacity of a conveyor chain is typically specified in terms of its maximum allowable working load or breaking strength. These values are determined through rigorous testing and engineering calculations. To ensure safe and efficient operation, it is important to select a conveyor chain that has a load capacity suitable for the intended application. Exceeding the recommended load capacity can lead to premature wear, chain failure, and potential safety hazards.
editor by CX 2023-08-04