1, Our Chain types: Agricultural roller chain, hollow pin conveyor chain, sugar industry chain, cane feeder and washing table chain, welded steel chain, bakery industry chain, weld steel drag chains,coil conveyor chain, palm oil chain etc;
2, Main materials: It is 40Mn. 40Cr, 45Mn alloy steel, SUS304, and POM Plastic for plates, 10#, 20#, 20CrMnMo, 30CrMnTi for pins and rollers;
3, Heat treatment: Carburizing, Austemper Stressing, nitro-caburizing harden etc;
4, Surface: Shot peening, black, blue or original;
For example of WH78, WH82, WH124, WH111, WH106, WH110, WH132, WH150, WH155
Packaging & Shipping
plastic bag+carton+ OSB Case
Shipping way: these products will be shipped to your local port by sea, these also could be sent to your specific address by air.
Our chains could be customized according to your actual order quantity, actual drawing and actual requirement. We have own chain process workshop, heat treatment workshop, process equipments and experienced designers.
(02)Punching plate workshop
(03)Plate fabrication workshop
(04)Heat treatment workshop
(05)Shot peening workshop
(06) our warehouse
After Sales Service
Our products can be repaired or replaced the new parts with free cost in six months.
How do you ensure proper tensioning and alignment of a conveyor chain?
Proper tensioning and alignment are essential for the efficient and reliable operation of a conveyor chain. Here are the steps to ensure correct tensioning and alignment:
1. Initial Installation:
– Ensure that the conveyor frame and supports are properly aligned and leveled before installing the chain. Any misalignment or unevenness can lead to tensioning and alignment issues.
– Follow the manufacturer’s guidelines and specifications for chain installation. This includes proper placement of sprockets, tensioners, and guides.
– Adjust the tension of the chain to the manufacturer’s recommended specifications. Proper tension prevents excessive sagging or tightness, reducing wear and extending the chain’s life.
– Use tensioning devices, such as adjustable take-up units or tensioning screws, to achieve the desired tension. Refer to the manufacturer’s guidelines for the appropriate method of tensioning for your specific conveyor chain.
– Regularly check and adjust the tension as needed. Factors such as chain wear, load variations, and temperature changes can affect the chain’s tension over time.
– Check the alignment of the chain with respect to the sprockets and guides. Misalignment can cause uneven wear, increased friction, and premature failure of the chain.
– Inspect the alignment by visually examining the chain’s path along the sprockets and guides. It should run smoothly without any signs of rubbing or excessive deviation.
– Use alignment tools, such as laser alignment devices or straightedges, to accurately assess and correct any misalignment. Adjust the position of sprockets, guides, and supports as necessary.
4. Regular Maintenance:
– Implement a scheduled maintenance program to regularly inspect and maintain proper tensioning and alignment of the conveyor chain.
– Monitor the chain’s performance, including wear patterns, noise levels, and power consumption, as indicators of potential tensioning or alignment issues.
– Keep the chain clean and free from debris or contaminants that can affect its movement and alignment.
By following these steps and regularly monitoring the tensioning and alignment of the conveyor chain, you can ensure smooth and reliable operation, minimize chain wear, and reduce the risk of unexpected failures.
What are the benefits of using a modular conveyor chain system?
A modular conveyor chain system offers several benefits in terms of flexibility, efficiency, and ease of maintenance. Here are some key advantages:
1. Versatility: Modular conveyor chains are designed with interlocking modules that can be easily connected and disconnected. This allows for flexibility in configuring the conveyor system according to specific layout requirements, production needs, or space limitations. Modules can be added, removed, or repositioned to accommodate changing production processes or product variations.
2. Customizability: The modular design of the conveyor chain system enables customization to meet specific application requirements. Different types of modules are available, including straight sections, curves, inclines, declines, merges, and diverters. Accessories such as side guides, cleats, or product hold-downs can be easily integrated into the system.
3. Quick Installation and Modification: Modular conveyor chains are designed for easy installation and modification. With their snap-in or snap-on connections, modules can be rapidly assembled or disassembled, reducing downtime during system setup or reconfiguration. This feature also facilitates maintenance, repairs, or future expansions.
4. Enhanced Efficiency: The modularity of the conveyor chain system allows for efficient material handling and optimized workflow. The smooth transfer between modules minimizes product jams or misalignments, ensuring a continuous and consistent flow of materials. The ability to incorporate curves or inclines in the system enables efficient use of floor space and facilitates the movement of products through different elevations.
5. Easy Maintenance: Modular conveyor chain systems are designed for ease of maintenance. Individual modules can be easily accessed and replaced without disassembling the entire system. This reduces maintenance time and costs. Additionally, the open structure of the modules allows for easy cleaning, debris removal, and inspection.
6. Durability and Reliability: Modular conveyor chains are typically made from high-quality materials such as plastic or stainless steel, ensuring durability and long-lasting performance. They are resistant to wear, corrosion, and chemical damage, making them suitable for various industrial environments. The interlocking design provides stability and prevents chain slippage during operation.
7. Safety Features: Modular conveyor chain systems can incorporate safety features such as emergency stop buttons, safety guarding, or sensors for detecting blockages or excessive loads. These features help maintain a safe working environment for operators and protect the integrity of the products being transported.
Overall, a modular conveyor chain system offers versatility, customizability, efficiency, and ease of maintenance. It is a reliable solution for material handling in industries such as manufacturing, packaging, distribution, and logistics.
How do you optimize the efficiency of a conveyor chain system?
To optimize the efficiency of a conveyor chain system, several factors should be considered and implemented:
1. System Design: Ensure that the conveyor system is properly designed to minimize energy losses, reduce friction, and optimize material flow. Consider factors such as conveyor length, incline/decline angles, and the number and placement of drive units to achieve efficient operation.
2. Chain Selection: Select the appropriate conveyor chain based on the specific application requirements, such as load capacity, speed, and environmental conditions. Consider factors like chain material, pitch, and strength to ensure optimal performance and longevity.
3. Lubrication: Proper lubrication of the conveyor chain is essential for reducing friction, wear, and power consumption. Choose the right lubricant for the application and regularly maintain the lubrication levels to ensure smooth chain operation.
4. Tensioning and Alignment: Regularly inspect and adjust the tension and alignment of the conveyor chain to prevent excessive slack or tightness. Proper tensioning and alignment help to minimize chain wear, reduce energy losses, and ensure consistent performance.
5. Preventive Maintenance: Implement a regular maintenance program to identify and address potential issues before they escalate. This includes cleaning the chain, inspecting sprockets and guides, replacing worn components, and checking for proper tension and alignment. A well-maintained system reduces downtime and extends the life of the chain.
6. System Monitoring: Utilize monitoring tools such as sensors, cameras, or automated systems to track the performance of the conveyor chain system. Monitoring can provide valuable data on chain tension, alignment, speed, and power consumption, allowing for timely adjustments and optimization.
7. Training and Operator Awareness: Train operators on best practices for operating and maintaining the conveyor chain system. Promote awareness of energy efficiency, proper handling, and safety protocols to ensure optimal system performance.
By considering these factors and implementing appropriate measures, the efficiency of a conveyor chain system can be optimized, leading to improved productivity, reduced energy consumption, and longer chain life.
editor by CX 2023-07-26