The chain of agricultural machinery industry is applied to rice, wheat, corn, cotton and other agricultural machinery, providing driving and conveying functions, and realizing mechanized flower operation in the whole process of agricultural production from arable land to harvest. It is mainly applied to rice machinery, corn machinery, cotton machinery, etc
Agricultural roller chain
|chain plate: 45Mn,bush: Q195, roller: 10#,pin: 40Cr
|Rice machinery, harvester and other agricultural machinery
|S Type Steel Agricultural Chain with Attachments
C Type Steel Agricultural Chain with Attachments
A Type Steel Agricultural Chain with Attachments
CA Type Steel Agricultural Chain with Attachments
Any sea port or airport in china
L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union
Chain, Plastic Bag, Color Box, Wooden Case. or OEM
|We also carry out OEM according to your requirements
Own Import & Export License, The TV trade mark registered successfully in many countries, Sales network spread all over China, Products export to 65 countries in 5 continents.
1. The member of China General Machine Components Industry Association.
2. The member of China Chain Transmission Association.
3. The member of China Chain Standardization Association.
4. The member of China Agricultural Association Machinery Manufacturers.
With our excellent trained staffs and workers, advanced and efficient equipments, completely sales network, strict QA systems. You are confidence that our premium qualified chain can meet all customers’ specification and strictest quality standards.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for more information on how TransVision products can meet your industries demands at highly competitive pricing.
Quality First, Clients Uppermost.
|WHY CHOOSE US
Comprehensive Product Portfolio We produce and supply a wide range of power transmission
products including drive chains, leaf chains, conveyor chains, agricultural chains, sprockets, and
couplings. This one-store-for-all shopping experience will significantly reduce your searching costs while
guarantee youfind what you want at 1 click.
Value Choice Products Our products are the best combination of quality and price, and you get what
you want within your budgets
Seasoned Sales Associates and Engineers We have 15 seasoned sales associates and 5 engineers;
on our team at your disposal any time when you need a helping hand. They are well trained with industry
know-now and will always respond to your requests within 24 hours.
100% Customer Retention Rate Our regular customers from overseas come back not just for our
premium quality products, but for the superior services that we’ve provided over the years.
|Q1: What’s your average lead time?
A: It varies. Our regular end-to-end lead time is 1-2 months.. We also provide express shipments for rush orders. For details,please consult our sales associate.
Q2: Is your price better than your competitors given the same quality?
Q4: Can we inspect the goods before shipment?
Q5: What kind of payment method is acceptable for your mill?
Q6: What if I have any other questions?
Estimated freight per unit.
|To be negotiated
How does a conveyor chain handle accumulation and indexing applications?
In conveyor systems, accumulation and indexing refer to specific methods of controlling the movement and positioning of items along the conveyor line. A conveyor chain can effectively handle these applications through the use of specialized components and control mechanisms. Here’s a detailed explanation:
– Accumulation refers to the process of temporarily storing or buffering items on the conveyor to control the flow of materials. Conveyor chains designed for accumulation applications typically incorporate features such as low-friction chain guides, accumulating zones, and sensors.
– In an accumulation conveyor chain system, the chain is divided into discrete zones where items can accumulate. As products enter a zone, the chain slows down or stops, allowing items to accumulate without colliding with each other. Sensors or photoelectric cells detect the presence of items in each zone and provide signals to control the chain movement.
– The accumulation zones in the conveyor chain system can be controlled in different ways, such as through the use of motorized rollers, pneumatic devices, or electronic sensors. This ensures a controlled and synchronized flow of items along the conveyor line.
– Indexing refers to the precise positioning of items at specific intervals along the conveyor line. This is commonly used in applications where accurate positioning or sequencing is required, such as assembly or packaging processes.
– Conveyor chains designed for indexing applications incorporate specialized index pins, stops, or precision indexing drives. These components work together to accurately position items at predetermined locations along the conveyor.
– The indexing mechanism of a conveyor chain system can be driven by mechanical cams, servo motors, or programmable logic controllers (PLCs). The indexing motion can be synchronized with other processes or machines downstream to ensure precise assembly or packaging operations.
– By combining accumulation and indexing capabilities, a conveyor chain system can handle a wide range of applications, including sorting, buffering, sequencing, and automated assembly. It provides control over the flow and positioning of items, allowing for efficient material handling and optimized production processes.
Can a conveyor chain be used for heavy-duty applications?
Yes, a conveyor chain can be used for heavy-duty applications. Conveyor chains are specifically designed to handle heavy loads and provide reliable transportation in industrial environments.
Here are some factors that make conveyor chains suitable for heavy-duty applications:
1. Robust construction: Conveyor chains are typically made from high-strength materials such as alloy steel, stainless steel, or hardened carbon steel. These materials offer excellent durability and can withstand the heavy loads and harsh operating conditions commonly found in heavy-duty applications.
2. High load-carrying capacity: Conveyor chains are designed to handle significant loads, including heavy products, bulk materials, or large components. The chains are engineered with appropriate pitch, link dimensions, and strength to ensure reliable transport of heavy items.
3. Fatigue resistance: Conveyor chains are built to withstand repetitive stress and fatigue caused by continuous operation under heavy loads. They undergo specific heat treatments and surface hardening processes to enhance their resistance to wear, fatigue, and deformation.
4. Customization options: Conveyor chains can be customized to meet the specific requirements of heavy-duty applications. This includes selecting the appropriate chain type, pitch, attachment design, and surface coating for improved performance and longevity.
5. Compatibility with heavy-duty equipment: Conveyor chains are designed to integrate seamlessly with heavy-duty conveyor systems, including large motors, drives, and supporting structures. This ensures proper power transmission and smooth operation even in demanding environments.
6. Safety features: Conveyor chains for heavy-duty applications often incorporate safety features such as overload protection, emergency stops, and monitoring systems to ensure the safety of operators and prevent damage to the equipment.
It’s important to consult with a qualified engineer or conveyor manufacturer to select the appropriate conveyor chain and system components for the specific heavy-duty application. They can provide guidance on chain selection, system design, and maintenance practices to ensure optimal performance and reliability.
What are the environmental considerations when using a conveyor chain?
When using a conveyor chain, there are several environmental considerations to take into account:
1. Temperature and Humidity: Conveyor chains may be exposed to different temperature and humidity levels depending on the application and operating environment. Extreme temperatures or high humidity can affect the performance and lifespan of the chain. It is important to select a chain material and lubrication that can withstand the specific environmental conditions.
2. Contamination and Cleanliness: The presence of dust, dirt, debris, or other contaminants can impact the operation and efficiency of the conveyor chain. Regular cleaning and maintenance should be performed to prevent build-up and ensure smooth chain movement.
3. Chemical Exposure: Conveyor chains used in industries such as chemical processing or food production may come into contact with corrosive chemicals or cleaning agents. It is crucial to choose a chain material that is resistant to chemical corrosion and select appropriate lubricants compatible with the chemicals present in the environment.
4. Noise and Vibration: Conveyor systems can generate noise and vibration during operation, which may have environmental implications. Noise reduction measures, such as using noise-dampening materials or implementing vibration isolation techniques, can help minimize the impact on the surrounding environment and comply with noise regulations.
5. Energy Efficiency: Consideration should be given to energy consumption and efficiency when using a conveyor chain. Optimize the system design, minimize friction losses, and utilize energy-efficient components to reduce the environmental impact and operational costs.
6. Sustainability: Increasingly, sustainability is an important consideration in industrial operations. Choosing conveyor chains made from recyclable or renewable materials, implementing energy-saving measures, and practicing responsible waste management can contribute to a more environmentally friendly operation.
By taking these environmental considerations into account, industries can ensure the proper functioning of conveyor chains while minimizing environmental impact and complying with relevant regulations.
editor by CX 2023-08-15