The agricultural machinery transmission chains produced by our factory meet the requirements of ISO, ANSI, JIS, and other standards. The heavy-duty high-strength roller chains adopt high-quality raw materials and special heat treatment processes, making the products have wear resistance and impact resistance.
Agricultural roller chain
|45Mn, 30GeMnTi, #10, 20Mn
|Rice machinery, harvester and other agricultural machinery
|S Type Steel Agricultural Chain with Attachments
C Type Steel Agricultural Chain with Attachments
A Type Steel Agricultural Chain with Attachments
CA Type Steel Agricultural Chain with Attachments
Any sea port or airport in china
L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union
Chain, Plastic Bag, Color Box, Wooden Case. or OEM
|We also carry out OEM according to your requirements
Own Import & Export License, The TV trade mark registered successfully in many countries, Sales network spread all over China, Products export to 65 countries in 5 continents.
1. The member of China General Machine Components Industry Association.
2. The member of China Chain Transmission Association.
3. The member of China Chain Standardization Association.
4. The member of China Agricultural Association Machinery Manufacturers.
With our excellent trained staffs and workers, advanced and efficient equipments, completely sales network, strict QA systems. You are confidence that our premium qualified chain can meet all customers’ specification and strictest quality standards.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for more information on how TransVision products can meet your industries demands at highly competitive pricing.
Quality First, Clients Uppermost.
WHY CHOOSE US
Comprehensive Product Portfolio We produce and supply a wide range of power transmission
products including drive chains, leaf chains, conveyor chains, agricultural chains, sprockets, and
couplings. This one-store-for-all shopping experience will significantly reduce your searching costs while
guarantee youfind what you want at 1 click.
Value Choice Products Our products are the best combination of quality and price, and you get what
you want within your budgets
Seasoned Sales Associates and Engineers We have 15 seasoned sales associates and 5 engineers;
on our team at your disposal any time when you need a helping hand. They are well trained with industry
know-now and will always respond to your requests within 24 hours.
100% Customer Retention Rate Our regular customers from overseas come back not just for our
premium quality products, but for the superior services that we’ve provided over the years.
Estimated freight per unit.
|To be negotiated
How do you calculate the required horsepower for a conveyor chain drive?
The calculation of required horsepower for a conveyor chain drive involves considering various factors related to the conveyor system and the specific application. Here is a step-by-step process:
1. Determine the Total Resistance:
– Calculate the total resistance that the conveyor chain needs to overcome during operation. This includes the resistance due to the load being conveyed, frictional losses, elevation changes, and any other resistances in the system.
2. Convert the Resistance to Equivalent Inertia:
– Convert the total resistance to an equivalent inertia by multiplying it by the square of the chain speed.
3. Calculate the Total Inertia:
– Determine the total inertia of the system by considering the inertia of all the rotating components, such as the conveyor chain, sprockets, and any other driven elements.
4. Determine the Required Torque:
– Calculate the required torque by multiplying the total inertia by the desired acceleration or deceleration rate.
5. Convert Torque to Horsepower:
– Convert the required torque to horsepower by dividing it by the motor speed (in RPM) and multiplying by a conversion factor.
6. Consider Safety Factors and Efficiency:
– Apply safety factors to the calculated horsepower to account for variations, contingencies, and future growth.
– Consider the efficiency of the drive system, including the motor, gearbox, and other transmission components, to ensure accurate power transmission.
It’s important to note that the above calculation method provides an estimate of the required horsepower. Consulting with conveyor system manufacturers, engineers, or industry-specific guidelines is recommended for precise calculations and to ensure the selected conveyor chain drive meets the application requirements.
What are the safety measures for working with heavy-duty conveyor chains?
Working with heavy-duty conveyor chains requires strict adherence to safety measures to protect the workers and maintain a safe working environment. Here are some important safety measures to consider:
1. Proper Training: All personnel involved in working with conveyor chains should receive comprehensive training on the safe operation and maintenance of the equipment. This includes understanding the potential hazards, safety procedures, and proper use of personal protective equipment (PPE).
2. Equipment Inspection: Regular inspection of the conveyor chain and associated components is crucial to identify any signs of wear, damage, or malfunction. This includes checking for loose fasteners, worn sprockets, misalignment, and any other potential hazards. Any issues should be addressed promptly to prevent accidents.
3. Lockout/Tagout: Before performing any maintenance or repair tasks on the conveyor chain, proper lockout/tagout procedures must be followed. This ensures that the equipment is de-energized and isolated from any power source to prevent accidental startup or movement.
4. Personal Protective Equipment (PPE): Workers should wear appropriate PPE, including safety glasses, gloves, steel-toed boots, and hearing protection. The specific PPE requirements may vary depending on the nature of the work and the potential hazards involved.
5. Safe Work Practices: Workers should follow safe work practices, such as avoiding loose clothing or jewelry that can get caught in the chain, keeping hands and clothing clear of moving parts, and using proper lifting techniques when handling heavy loads.
6. Emergency Stop Systems: Conveyor systems should be equipped with emergency stop buttons or pull cords that allow workers to quickly stop the chain in case of an emergency or hazardous situation.
7. Regular Maintenance: Scheduled maintenance and lubrication of the conveyor chain should be performed according to the manufacturer’s recommendations. This helps to ensure optimal performance and minimize the risk of unexpected failures.
8. Clear Warning Signs and Labels: Proper signage, warning labels, and safety instructions should be clearly displayed near the conveyor chain system to remind workers of potential hazards and safe operating procedures.
9. Regular Safety Training and Communication: Ongoing safety training and communication among the workforce are vital to reinforce safe practices and raise awareness of any changes or updates to safety protocols.
By implementing these safety measures and fostering a safety-conscious culture, the risks associated with working with heavy-duty conveyor chains can be minimized, ensuring the well-being of the workers and the efficient operation of the equipment.
What factors should be considered when designing a conveyor chain system?
When designing a conveyor chain system, several factors need to be considered to ensure optimal performance and functionality. These factors include:
- Load Capacity: The load capacity of the conveyor chain system is a critical consideration. It involves determining the maximum weight and size of the materials or products to be conveyed. This information helps in selecting the appropriate chain type, size, and strength to handle the expected load.
- Speed and Throughput: The desired speed at which the conveyor system needs to operate and the expected throughput of materials are important factors. They influence the selection of chain pitch, sprocket size, and motor power to achieve the desired conveyor speed and material handling capacity.
- Environmental Conditions: The operating environment plays a crucial role in the design of a conveyor chain system. Factors such as temperature, humidity, dust, corrosive substances, and presence of water or chemicals impact the selection of materials for the chain, sprockets, and other components to ensure durability and resistance to wear and corrosion.
- Conveyor Layout and Configuration: The layout and configuration of the conveyor system are key considerations. Factors such as available space, conveyor path, incline or decline angles, and any required curves or turns affect the selection of chain type, sprocket arrangement, and overall system design.
- Maintenance and Accessibility: Easy access for maintenance and servicing is crucial for the longevity and efficient operation of the conveyor chain system. Considering factors such as lubrication points, chain tension adjustment mechanisms, and overall accessibility for inspections and repairs ensures smooth operation and minimizes downtime.
- Noise and Vibration: The level of noise and vibration generated by the conveyor chain system can impact the working environment. Design considerations such as selecting chain types with low noise characteristics, implementing proper lubrication, and using vibration-damping components help minimize noise and vibration levels.
- Safety: Safety is of paramount importance in conveyor chain system design. Factors such as guarding, emergency stop systems, proper alignment, and anti-slip measures need to be incorporated to ensure the safety of operators and prevent accidents or injuries.
Considering these factors during the design stage helps in selecting the appropriate conveyor chain type, size, and configuration to meet the specific requirements of the application, ensuring smooth and efficient material handling operations.
editor by CX 2023-08-31