Professional Standard C216ALSS-I Type Conveyor Chain For Ice Cream
C216ALSS-I type chain is a transmission chain for ice cream production and conveying machinery. The pitch is 50.8mm. The roller material is made of reinforced nylon and machined. It is not injection molded and it is wear-resistant, low-temperature resistant, and not easy to break. The chain piece is made of stainless steel 304, with high hardness, low temperature resistance and not easy to break. The main parameters of the product comply with ISO, ANSI, DIN, BS, JIS standards
HangZhou CHINAMFG Industry Co., Ltd. is a specialized supplier of a full range of chains.
Due to our CHINAMFG in offering best service to our clients, understanding of your needs and overriding sense of responsibility toward filling ordering requirements, we have obtained the trust of buyers worldwide. Having accumulated precious experience in cooperating with foreign customers, our products are selling well in the American, European, South American and Asian markets.Our products are manufactured by modern computerized machinery and equipment. Meanwhile, our products are manufactured according to high quality standards, and complying with the international advanced standard criteria.
With many years’ experience in this line, we will be trusted by our advantages in competitive price, one-time delivery, prompt response, on-hand engineering support and good after-sales services.
Additionally, all our production procedures are in compliance with ISO9001 standards. We also can design and make non-standard products to meet customers’ special requirements. Quality and credit are the bases that make a corporation alive. We will provide best services and high quality products with all sincerity. If you need any information or samples, please contact us and you will have our soon reply.
Q1: Are you trading company or manufacturer ?
A: We are factory.
Q2: How long is your delivery time and shipment?
1.Sample Lead-times: generally 30 workdays.
2.Production Lead-times: 60 workdays after getting your deposit.
Q3. What is your terms of payment?
A: T/T 30% as deposit, and 70% before delivery.
We’ll show you the photos of the products and packages before you pay the balance.
Q4: What is your advantages?
1. Manufacturer,the most competitive price and good quality.
2. Perfect technical engineers give you the best support.
3. OEM is available.
4. Rich stock and quick delivery.
Q5. If you can’t find the product on our website,what do you next?
Please send us inquiry with product pictures and drawings by email or other ways and we’ll check
Estimated freight per unit.
|To be negotiated
|Standard or Nonstandard:
|Textile Machinery, Garment Machinery, Conveyer Equipment, Food Machinery
What are the considerations for selecting a corrosion-resistant conveyor chain?
When selecting a corrosion-resistant conveyor chain, several factors need to be considered to ensure the chain’s longevity and performance in corrosive environments. Here are some key considerations:
1. Material Selection: Choose a chain material that is inherently resistant to corrosion. Stainless steel, such as AISI 304 or AISI 316, is a common choice due to its excellent corrosion resistance properties. Other materials like plastic chains or special alloys can also be considered based on the specific application requirements.
2. Coatings and Surface Treatments: In some cases, additional protective coatings or surface treatments can be applied to enhance the chain’s corrosion resistance. These coatings, such as zinc plating, galvanizing, or epoxy coatings, create a barrier between the chain material and corrosive substances, preventing direct contact and reducing the risk of corrosion.
3. Environmental Compatibility: Consider the specific corrosive agents present in the environment where the conveyor chain will be used. Different corrosive substances, such as acids, alkalis, or saltwater, require specific resistance properties. Ensure that the selected chain material and coatings are compatible with the corrosive agents present in the operating environment.
4. Maintenance and Lubrication: Proper maintenance and lubrication play a crucial role in preventing corrosion and extending the life of a conveyor chain. Regular cleaning, inspection, and application of appropriate lubricants can help remove corrosive contaminants and protect the chain surface from degradation.
5. Testing and Certification: Consider chains that have undergone testing and certification for corrosion resistance in relevant industry standards. Look for certifications such as ISO 9227 (salt spray test) or ASTM B117 (corrosion resistance test) to ensure the chain’s performance in corrosive environments.
By carefully considering these factors and consulting with conveyor chain manufacturers or corrosion-resistant experts, you can select a chain that is well-suited for your specific corrosive environment, minimizing the risk of corrosion-related issues and ensuring optimal performance and longevity.
How does a conveyor chain impact material flow in a production line?
A conveyor chain plays a crucial role in facilitating the smooth and efficient flow of materials in a production line. Here are the key ways in which a conveyor chain impacts material flow:
1. Continuous Movement: A conveyor chain enables continuous movement of materials along the production line. By securely holding and transporting the materials, the chain ensures a consistent flow without interruptions or delays.
2. Speed Control: The speed at which the conveyor chain moves can be adjusted to match the desired production rate. This allows for precise control over the material flow, ensuring that it aligns with the downstream processes and avoids bottlenecks or overloading.
3. Orientation and Positioning: Conveyor chains can be designed with specific attachments or fixtures to orient and position materials in a desired manner. This ensures that the materials are presented correctly for processing, assembly, or packaging, optimizing the overall production flow.
4. Sorting and Diverging: In certain applications, conveyor chains can be equipped with mechanisms for sorting or diverging materials based on predetermined criteria. This allows for efficient routing of different products or components to their respective destinations, streamlining the material flow.
5. Accumulation and Buffering: Conveyor chains can incorporate accumulation zones or buffering areas where materials can temporarily pause or accumulate. This feature is useful when downstream processes experience temporary disruptions or when there is a need to balance the flow between different production stages.
6. Integration with Equipment: Conveyor chains can be integrated with other equipment or machines in the production line, such as robotic arms, automated packaging systems, or inspection stations. This seamless integration enables synchronized material handling, optimizing the flow and efficiency of the entire production process.
7. Customization for Specific Needs: Conveyor chains can be customized to meet specific material handling requirements. This includes considerations such as chain width, length, height adjustments, inclines or declines, and specialized attachments or guides. Such customization ensures that the material flow is tailored to the unique needs of the production line.
By providing a reliable and controlled method of transporting materials, a conveyor chain significantly influences the material flow in a production line. It enhances productivity, reduces manual handling, minimizes the risk of errors or damage, and ultimately contributes to the overall efficiency and success of the manufacturing process.
What are the signs of wear and tear in a conveyor chain?
Over time, a conveyor chain may experience wear and tear due to the demanding nature of material handling operations. Several signs indicate the need for maintenance or replacement of a conveyor chain. These signs of wear and tear include:
- Chain Elongation: One of the common signs of wear in a conveyor chain is elongation. As the chain wears, the pitch between the chain links gradually increases, resulting in a longer chain length. Excessive elongation can cause improper engagement with sprockets, leading to slippage or chain derailment.
- Chain Link Plate Wear: The link plates of a conveyor chain can experience wear on their surfaces. This wear is typically caused by friction against sprockets, guide rails, or other components. Signs of plate wear include thinning or deformation of the link plates, which can affect the overall strength and integrity of the chain.
- Sprocket Tooth Wear: The teeth of the sprockets that engage with the conveyor chain can also exhibit signs of wear. Over time, the teeth may become worn down, rounded, or have irregular shapes. This wear can cause improper chain engagement, resulting in reduced efficiency and potential chain slipping or skipping.
- Excessive Noise: Increased noise during the operation of the conveyor system can indicate wear and tear in the chain. Excessive wear can lead to metal-to-metal contact, resulting in noisy operation. Unusual squeaking, grinding, or rattling sounds are indicators that the chain may require inspection or maintenance.
- Visible Damage: Any visible damage to the chain, such as cracked or broken link plates, bent pins, or missing attachments, is a clear sign of wear and tear. These damages compromise the chain’s structural integrity and should be addressed promptly to prevent further issues or chain failure.
- Inconsistent Movement: If the conveyor chain starts to exhibit jerky or uneven movement, it may be a sign of wear or misalignment. Misalignment can occur due to worn chain links, damaged sprockets, or improper tensioning. Inconsistent movement can lead to reduced efficiency, increased wear, and potential chain failure.
Regular inspection and maintenance of the conveyor chain system are essential to identify these signs of wear and tear. Timely replacement of worn components and proper lubrication can help prolong the life of the chain and maintain efficient operation.
editor by CX 2023-10-07