1, Our Chain types: Agricultural roller chain, hollow pin conveyor chain, sugar industry chain, cane feeder and washing table chain, welded steel chain, bakery industry chain, weld steel drag chains,coil conveyor chain, palm oil chain etc;
2, Main materials: It is 40Mn. 40Cr, 45Mn alloy steel, SUS304, and POM Plastic for plates, 10#, 20#, 20CrMnMo, 30CrMnTi for pins and rollers;
3, Heat treatment: Carburizing, Austemper Stressing, nitro-caburizing harden etc;
4, Surface: Shot peening, black, blue or original;
For example of WH78, WH82, WH124, WH111, WH106, WH110, WH132, WH150, WH155
Packaging & Shipping
plastic bag+carton+ OSB Case
Shipping way: these products will be shipped to your local port by sea, these also could be sent to your specific address by air.
Our chains could be customized according to your actual order quantity, actual drawing and actual requirement. We have own chain process workshop, heat treatment workshop, process equipments and experienced designers.
(02)Punching plate workshop
(03)Plate fabrication workshop
(04)Heat treatment workshop
(05)Shot peening workshop
(06) our warehouse
After Sales Service
Our products can be repaired or replaced the new parts with free cost in six months.
Can a conveyor chain be used in high-speed applications?
Yes, a conveyor chain can be used in high-speed applications depending on the design and specifications of the chain and the conveyor system. However, there are certain factors to consider when using a conveyor chain in high-speed applications:
1. Chain Design: The design of the conveyor chain should be capable of handling high speeds without compromising safety or performance. Specialized high-speed chains are available that are specifically engineered to withstand the demands of high-speed applications.
2. Material Selection: The material used in the construction of the conveyor chain should have high strength and durability to withstand the forces and stresses at high speeds. Common materials for high-speed conveyor chains include alloy steels, stainless steel, and special polymers.
3. Lubrication: Proper lubrication is crucial in high-speed applications to reduce friction, heat, and wear. Lubricants specifically designed for high-speed conveyor chains should be used to ensure smooth operation and extend the chain’s lifespan.
4. Tensioning and Alignment: Accurate tensioning and alignment of the conveyor chain are critical for high-speed applications. Proper tensioning helps to maintain the chain’s stability and prevent excessive vibrations or elongation, which can lead to chain failure or premature wear.
5. Safety Considerations: High-speed applications require additional safety measures to protect personnel and equipment. Proper guarding, emergency stop systems, and regular maintenance inspections are essential to ensure safe operation.
It’s important to consult the conveyor chain manufacturer or an engineering professional to determine the suitability of a specific chain for high-speed applications. They can provide guidance on selecting the appropriate chain design, material, lubrication, and maintenance practices to ensure reliable and efficient operation at high speeds.
How does a conveyor chain handle different types of materials?
A conveyor chain is designed to handle a wide variety of materials in diverse industrial applications. It is capable of efficiently transporting different types of materials, including:
1. Bulk Materials: Conveyor chains are commonly used to handle bulk materials such as grains, coal, ores, aggregates, and powders. The design of the chain, including the spacing and shape of the links, helps prevent material spillage and ensures smooth and consistent flow.
2. Packaged Goods: Conveyor chains are also used for conveying packaged goods such as boxes, cartons, crates, and pallets. They provide a stable and reliable method of transporting these items along the production line, reducing manual handling and increasing productivity.
3. Small Parts: Conveyor chains with specialized attachments or small-pitch configurations are suitable for handling small parts or components. These chains ensure precise positioning and gentle transport of delicate or intricate items.
4. Heavy-Duty Loads: Industrial conveyor chains are capable of handling heavy-duty loads, such as automotive parts, machinery components, and large equipment. They are engineered to withstand the weight and stress of these objects, providing reliable and efficient material handling in demanding environments.
5. Food and Beverage Products: Conveyor chains used in the food and beverage industry are designed to meet strict hygiene and safety standards. They are constructed from materials that are resistant to corrosion, easy to clean, and compliant with food-grade regulations. These chains ensure the safe and contamination-free handling of food products.
6. Hazardous Materials: Conveyor chains can be used to safely transport hazardous materials, such as chemicals or waste products. Specialized chains with additional safety features, such as sealed housings or containment systems, are utilized to minimize the risk of spills or leaks.
Conveyor chains can be customized with different chain configurations, attachments, and accessories to accommodate specific material characteristics and handling requirements. The selection of the appropriate chain type, material, and design parameters ensures optimal performance and efficient material handling for a wide range of materials.
How can you prevent conveyor chain failures?
Preventing conveyor chain failures is crucial for maintaining the efficiency and reliability of a conveyor system. Here are some key preventive measures:
- Regular Inspection and Maintenance: Implement a routine inspection and maintenance schedule to identify potential issues before they escalate. Regularly inspect the chain for signs of wear, such as elongation, link plate wear, and sprocket tooth wear. Address any visible damage or abnormalities promptly.
- Proper Lubrication: Apply the appropriate lubricant to the conveyor chain to minimize friction and reduce wear. Lubrication helps to prevent metal-to-metal contact, corrosion, and excessive heat generation. Follow the manufacturer’s recommendations for lubrication frequency and use lubricants suitable for the operating conditions.
- Tensioning: Maintain proper tension in the conveyor chain to ensure optimal performance and reduce the risk of failures. Both over-tensioning and under-tensioning can lead to premature wear or chain damage. Follow the manufacturer’s guidelines for tensioning and regularly check and adjust the tension as needed.
- Sprocket Maintenance: Inspect and maintain the sprockets that engage with the conveyor chain. Check for any signs of wear or damage on the sprocket teeth and replace them if necessary. Ensure proper alignment between the chain and sprockets to prevent excessive wear and chain skipping.
- Environmental Considerations: Take into account the environmental factors that can affect the conveyor chain’s performance. Protect the chain from exposure to moisture, corrosive substances, excessive heat, or abrasive materials. Implement appropriate safeguards, such as covers or enclosures, to minimize environmental impact on the chain.
- Proper Loading: Ensure that the conveyor chain is not subjected to excessive loads beyond its capacity. Overloading can lead to accelerated wear and chain failures. Adhere to the recommended load limits and guidelines provided by the chain manufacturer.
- Operator Training: Provide proper training to operators and maintenance personnel on the correct operation, maintenance, and safety procedures related to the conveyor chain system. Educate them on identifying potential issues, performing routine inspections, and reporting any abnormalities.
By implementing these preventive measures, you can significantly reduce the risk of conveyor chain failures and extend the lifespan of the chain. Regular monitoring and maintenance are essential to ensure the system operates smoothly and safely.
editor by CX 2023-10-09