High Quality & Made to Order Stainless Steel Table Top Conveyor Chain (TS635)
1. Material: Stainless steel chain / Alloy Carbon Steel
2. Surface Treatment: Zinc-Plated / Nickel-Plated / Dacromet-Plated
3. Short pitch stainless steel conveyor chain with attachments.
4. Double pitch stainless steel conveyor chain.
5. Double pitch hollow pin chain.
Note: If you have drawing or samples, we can do the special conveyor chains.
|Table Top Conveyor Chain (TS635)
|1. Stainless Steel: SS304, SS316, etc
|2. Alloy Steel: 45Mn, 42CrMo, etc
|3. OEM according to your request
|Shot peening, Polishing, Oxygenation, Blackening, Zinc-plated, Nickel-plated, Anodized, etc.
|Fire Resistant, Oil Resistant, Heat Resistant
|Mainly used in products transmission
|ISO DIN ANSI & Customer’s Drawing
|Customer’s Drawing & ISO standard
|Wooden Case / Container and pallet, or made-to-order
|First quality, Best service, Competitive price, Fast delivery
|20 days for samples. 45 days for official order.
View more products,please click here…
Can a conveyor chain be used in overhead conveyor systems?
Yes, a conveyor chain can be used in overhead conveyor systems. Overhead conveyor systems are designed to move materials, products, or components along an elevated path, typically in manufacturing or distribution facilities.
Conveyor chains used in overhead conveyor systems are specially designed to handle the weight and load requirements of the application. They are typically made from durable materials such as steel or stainless steel to ensure strength and longevity.
Here are some key considerations when using a conveyor chain in overhead conveyor systems:
1. Load Capacity:
– Ensure that the conveyor chain has sufficient load capacity to handle the weight of the conveyed items. The load capacity should be determined based on the maximum anticipated load and any potential dynamic forces.
2. Chain Type and Design:
– Select a conveyor chain that is suitable for overhead applications, such as an overhead conveyor chain or an inverted tooth chain. These chains are specifically designed to handle the unique requirements of overhead conveyance.
– Proper lubrication is crucial for the smooth operation of the conveyor chain in an overhead system. Consider using lubricants that are suitable for overhead applications and ensure regular lubrication to minimize friction and wear.
4. Safety Measures:
– Implement appropriate safety measures to prevent accidents and ensure worker safety. This may include installing safety guards, emergency stop systems, and implementing regular maintenance and inspection routines.
It is important to consult with conveyor system manufacturers or experts who specialize in overhead conveyor systems to ensure the conveyor chain is selected and installed correctly for the specific application requirements.
What are the advantages of using a plastic conveyor chain?
Plastic conveyor chains offer several advantages over traditional metal chains. Here are some of the key advantages:
1. Corrosion Resistance: Plastic chains are highly resistant to corrosion, making them ideal for applications in humid or corrosive environments. They do not rust or deteriorate when exposed to moisture or chemicals.
2. Lightweight: Plastic chains are significantly lighter than metal chains, making them easier to handle and install. Their lightweight nature reduces the overall weight of the conveyor system and can result in energy savings during operation.
3. Low Noise Operation: Plastic chains generate less noise compared to metal chains, leading to a quieter working environment. This can be particularly beneficial in industries where noise reduction is important, such as food processing or packaging.
4. Reduced Friction and Wear: Plastic chains have self-lubricating properties, which reduce friction and wear. This results in lower maintenance requirements and longer chain life. The smooth surface of plastic chains also minimizes the risk of product damage during transportation.
5. Flexibility and Modularity: Plastic chains can be easily customized and designed to fit specific conveyor system requirements. They offer flexibility in terms of length, width, and configuration. Additionally, plastic chains are often modular, allowing for easy replacement of damaged or worn-out sections without replacing the entire chain.
6. Cost-Effective: Plastic conveyor chains are generally more cost-effective compared to metal chains. They are often less expensive to manufacture and offer a longer lifespan with minimal maintenance requirements, resulting in lower overall costs.
7. Chemical Resistance: Plastic chains are resistant to a wide range of chemicals, making them suitable for applications where exposure to aggressive substances is a concern. They can withstand contact with oils, acids, alkalis, and various cleaning agents.
Overall, the advantages of using a plastic conveyor chain include corrosion resistance, lightweight design, low noise operation, reduced friction and wear, flexibility, cost-effectiveness, and chemical resistance. These benefits make plastic chains a popular choice in various industries, including food processing, packaging, pharmaceuticals, and logistics.
How do you optimize the efficiency of a conveyor chain system?
To optimize the efficiency of a conveyor chain system, several factors should be considered and implemented:
1. System Design: Ensure that the conveyor system is properly designed to minimize energy losses, reduce friction, and optimize material flow. Consider factors such as conveyor length, incline/decline angles, and the number and placement of drive units to achieve efficient operation.
2. Chain Selection: Select the appropriate conveyor chain based on the specific application requirements, such as load capacity, speed, and environmental conditions. Consider factors like chain material, pitch, and strength to ensure optimal performance and longevity.
3. Lubrication: Proper lubrication of the conveyor chain is essential for reducing friction, wear, and power consumption. Choose the right lubricant for the application and regularly maintain the lubrication levels to ensure smooth chain operation.
4. Tensioning and Alignment: Regularly inspect and adjust the tension and alignment of the conveyor chain to prevent excessive slack or tightness. Proper tensioning and alignment help to minimize chain wear, reduce energy losses, and ensure consistent performance.
5. Preventive Maintenance: Implement a regular maintenance program to identify and address potential issues before they escalate. This includes cleaning the chain, inspecting sprockets and guides, replacing worn components, and checking for proper tension and alignment. A well-maintained system reduces downtime and extends the life of the chain.
6. System Monitoring: Utilize monitoring tools such as sensors, cameras, or automated systems to track the performance of the conveyor chain system. Monitoring can provide valuable data on chain tension, alignment, speed, and power consumption, allowing for timely adjustments and optimization.
7. Training and Operator Awareness: Train operators on best practices for operating and maintaining the conveyor chain system. Promote awareness of energy efficiency, proper handling, and safety protocols to ensure optimal system performance.
By considering these factors and implementing appropriate measures, the efficiency of a conveyor chain system can be optimized, leading to improved productivity, reduced energy consumption, and longer chain life.
editor by CX 2023-11-07